Friday, May 18, 2012

Happy Birthday Logan

My baby boy was four on April 19th!  I can't believe it has been four years already and then at times I can't believe it has only been four years!  It seems like he has been with us forever.


It is amazing how much he has grown and changed these past four years.   Logan is one of the sweetest boys I know.  He is so kind and caring.  He listens very well and loves his sister and brother.  He always comments on how he and Olive are best friends and he takes very good care of her.   Just the other day we were outside walking to Grandma's house and he told Olive, "Don't worry if you see snakes, it isn't a problem, come over here and hold my hand and I will take care of you."  He is really into Toy Story this year, as well as Thomas the Train and Minnie Mouse of course.

I thought in honor of his birthday I would blog about his birth story, but I don't have time right now so that will have to wait for another day.

We celebrated his birthday at "school" on the 19th with Ms. Debbie.  He had so much fun with all of his friends.  We then had a birthday party for him at a really nice park in Albuquerque. Logan had fun playing on the playground and I enjoyed not having to clean up or entertain.

At Logan's 4 year check up he weighed in at 33 lbs (with shoes) and 41 inches.  Still long and skinny.   He had his hearing tested and his vision tested.  He did great on the hearing test but his vision test was "a little outside the normal" range.   The doctor advised we watch him and if he seems to be squinting a lot then have his vision checked, otherwise we will check it again in a year before kindergarten just to be sure.

We love this boy so much!

1 comment:

Erika said...

What a sweet boy! He is gonna be a big one!