Monday, November 3, 2008

Tennessee

The view from our room at the lodge
Logan at the Zoo.


We went to Tennessee this last month to visit my sister and her family. We had so much fun. The drive was pretty long, I think it took us 19 hours to get there and 16 to get home. There was a lot of construction along I-40, but we had a book on tape, satellite radio and of course Logan to keep us entertained. Once in Tennessee we state at the Natchez Trace State Park, it was so pretty and quiet. I think there were only 2 other families staying at the lodge and it was only about a 5 minute drive from my sister's house. We also went to the Memphis Zoo and spent an afternoon in Nashville. It seemed like we were on the road a lot, and we were, but it was nice to have the time to spend with family.

No comments: