Thursday, August 28, 2008

Bob Sled!

While we were in Utah we went to Olympic Park near Park City to ride the summer bobsled ride. Scott and I rode with some random guy and Rachael got her own private ride! It was amazing! Nothing like a roller coaster. It was so much fun and I still have bruises! We had to wear big BMX helmets and then shrug our shoulders as high as we could to keep our heads from bobbing too much to the sides! I have bruises on my shoulders and my legs and my whole body still aches! It was worth all the war wounds though! We also went down the world's first aluminum alpine slide and a zip line. The whole time Scott and I were riding the chair up to the zip line, he kept saying "I am going to smoke you" and I kept saying "not every thing in life is a race." To be honest, I thought for sure I would loose since I weigh less than Scott. Turns out weight isn't the only factor in winning a zip line race, I guess I make a better ball than him because I actually smoked Scott! Fun times!
Posted by Picasa

No comments: