Saturday, February 21, 2009

Everyone's a Lobo



Yes, even Logan. I am going to lunch with friends from work today and Scott is watching Logan. Scott wanted to go to the Lobo basketball game, so he is taking Logan with him. I am a little sad because I wish I could be there, but also happy that Scott and Logan get to spend some time together. I am a little worried though because Logan has a double ear infection. Poor baby. He has had a cold for 10 days and then yesterday he got really sad and whiney and couldn't sleep. I could tell he was in pain, so I took him to the doc. After two doses of antibiotics he seems to be feeling well, so hopefully he can enjoy the basketball game!

2 comments:

Melanni said...

I liked all of your new posts! I can't believe how big Logan is getting, he doesn't look like a tiny newborn anymore! He is so cute and it looks like you guys are doing well. Sorry to hear about Logan's double ear-infection, why do babies have to get sick? It's so sad!

Bekah B. said...

Logan is so big! I can't wait to see him in a couple of weeks, although I am terrified for Judes first plane ride!! I feel like I am bringing the whole world with me!! Your tag post was so fun to read!! p.s. i bought a moby and i am bringing it so i need help! Love you guys