Saturday, May 2, 2009

Dirt?!


Is dirt and grass bad for little boys? I was planting some flowers in the back yard yesterday and had set Logan down on a blanket to play. I figured he was safe since he hates the feel of grass on his bare skin. Anyway, I looked up after a few moments and Logan had creawled off his blanket and all the way over to a bare spot in the grass. He was digging in the dirt, eating it as well as pulling out the grass and eating it too. My first instict was to clean out his mouth...although now I wish I would have grabbed the camera first.
Posted by Picasa

2 comments:

Melanni said...

I enjoyed all of your new posts! I can't believe Logan's one, that's crazy. I don't think a little dirt and grass would ever hurt anyone-Natalie went through a phase where she put it in her mouth, too(0: And as far as percentiles go, both of my kids have been on the lower side as far as weight goes and they both eat almost everything!

McEntire Family said...

Oh, we've had a dirt eater and he's just fine!