Friday, May 18, 2012

Blog Tag

Alright, I was tagged in a blog tag, and I have never done this before so I thought it would be fun.

The Rules:

1.  Post these rules
2.  Post 11 random things about yourself
3.  Answer the questions provided by the one who tagged you
4.  Create 11 new questions for the people you tag
5.  Tag 11 people

11 Random Things about me:

1.  I haven't had a pedicure in four years (since Logan was 5 weeks old).  I enjoy pedicures but don't think the fumes are safe for small children/babies to inhale and if I ever have free time without my kids, I can think of many other things I want to do with my time and money.

2.  I don't like meat.  I can't stand the texture, I hate to "chew and chew and chew."   The last time I had a cheeseburger was when I was in the 10th grade.  I had a Super Sonic Cheeseburger from Sonic.

3.  I am terrified of tornadoes.

4.  I never have long finger nails...they always break.

5.  I like to watch sports on TV...Football, basketball (college) and Hockey.

6.  I am a closet soap opera fan.  I have watched "The Young and The Restless" for as long as I can remember.  Now in the age of DVR I just fast forward through the cheesy parts...I can watch a one hour episode in about 20 minutes.

7.  I used to spend forty-five minutes to an hour in a tanning bed EVERY day.  I now regret that and hope Olive never goes near one.

8  My middle name is Ellena...not so random I know, but I used to hate it because I thought it was hard to pronounce and spelled wrong.  Now I love it.

9.  I like to have my sheets and and blankets tucked VERY tightly under the mattress at the foot of the bed and on all sides when I sleep.

10.  Growing up I hated that I had freckles on my face, now that Logan is getting some I think they are soooo cute!

11.  I love High Heels.

11 Questions from Amber:


1.What is the one food that you would never give up?  Avocados...I love them with salt.

2.What is your one achievement that makes you the most proud? Running a 1/2 marathon.

3.What are the 5 most important things in your life?  My children, Scott, my health, my family (extended), my friends.

4.What is the funniest thing that has ever happened to you?  I don't know...funny things don't happen to me, although I do some pretty funny and embarrassing things all the time.

5.Are you a night owl or a morning person?  Morning person, I am too tired and can't keep my eyes open much past 10:00 pm.

6.What crazy things do you dream of trying someday? Sky-diving, once my kids are adults.  So I don't have to worry so much about dying and leaving them without a mother.

7.What is the one physical feature that you get complimented on most often? My eyes

8.What is your weirdest quirk?  I have to shower first thing out of bed in the morning...if I don't I just don't feel right.

9. If you were invisible, where would you go? Into Logan and Olive's room at night after I have put them to bed, just to see what they are really up to in there.

10. What traits in others are you attracted to? Honesty and loyalty and being nice above all else and then a good sense of humor about themselves.

11. What is the kindest thing anyone has done for you?  Well I have been the recipient of so many wonderful kind gestures.  The most recent that stands out is when I went out of town on a family vacation, when I came home my wonderful mom had cleaned my house top to bottom!  Love her! 


11 Questions


1.  Where were you born?
2.  What did you want to be when "you grew up?"
3.  What do you like to do on Friday nights?
4.  What is your favorite sport/activity
5.  If you won the lottery, what is the first thing you would buy?
6.  Is there anything you wish you could do, but can't?
7.  What was your favorite subject in school?
8.  Where did you meet your significant other?
9.  Is there anything that terrifies you, if so what is it?
10.  What is your favorite movie?
11.  What is your favorite book?


Now to tag 11 people..haha.  I can only think of two people who read my blog and also blog themselves.  Amber (who tagged me, so I doubt you feel like doing this again) and Erika. 





1 comment:

Erika said...

Great! (Really, not in a sarcastic tone :-)) I accept your tag, and I now have a topic for an upcoming post, yay! I am gonna have to think of who to tag though, because you are the only one I know who blogs regularly that I would tag.