Thursday, January 15, 2009

Go Baby Go!


We now have a crawler in the house! Logan will be 9 months on Monday and just started crawling this Tuesday. I thought it would never happen. I am so excited that he figured it out...however I am a little terrified also. I guess I should baby proof the house. It is so neat to see him go, and he is learning so much more about the world now that he can actually move himself toward something he finds interesting. Right now he loves to throw and chase balls. Good thing Bunsen doesn't like to fetch and Scooter (with her one brain cell) can't figure out how, otherwise he might have some competition. Now...if only I could figure out how to attach some Swiffer cloths to his shins, knees and hands, maybe he could clean the floor some while he is exploring. I never realized how dirty the floor gets until now when his white socks are covered in a brown film. I guess instead of just vacuuming twice a day I will have to start mopping more than the usual once a week.

3 comments:

Melanni said...

I can't believe Logan's crawling-it seems like just a few days ago that we visited you just a few weeks after you had him! I know it's kinda funny how much dirt they pick up when they're moving around. I took Natalie and Kasen to the play area in the mall yesterday and I almost felt like throwing Natalie's socks away because they were so filthy after playing there. As for the Twilight series, I was sucked in, too(0: Those books are so good; I liked the movie, too, but just as alwasy seems to be the case I thought the books were a lot better than the movie!

Rachael said...

he's crawling ! yeah!!! i cant wait to see him in march!!

Bekah B. said...

This is so funny to me, because a few months back i was watching Jay Leno, and there IS a little outfit that you put on your baby to sweep the floor as they crawl! Isn't that hilarious! I would never do it, but there is such thing! It was good to hear from you, Yes we are going to the family reunion, and so excited to see everyone!