Sunday, September 21, 2008

5 Months Old


Logan turned 5 months on Friday, the 19th! I can't believe it has been a whole 5 months since he was born. It seems like just yesterday was April 18th and I was going into labor with Logan! It is so amazing how fast time goes by when you have a little one around! It is also amazing how much they grow, learn and develop in just 5 short months. Logan has two teeth, can sit unsupported for about 10 seconds, loves to ride in his stroller, (he wouldn't even let me set him down for 2 seconds when he was a newborn) he will stay in his stroller for hours while I shop. He likes to watch the dogs play, running water (the sink or a fountain will do). He loves to grab anything that he can see...he especially likes to grab my hair, my coke can or the remote control. He thinks his daddy is the funniest guy around and loves to look at him and smile and laugh. It is just a blessing to have him around, it is a wonderful journey to watch the little bean that was growing inside of me just 5 short months ago turn into such a wonderful little person.

2 comments:

Rachael said...

how is it possible that he gets cuter and cuter every day? is cuter a word?

Natalie said...

I cant believe he is five months. I love this stage he is getting into. There personality really comes out.