Saturday, September 6, 2008

Ahh Scooter

So today while I was sitting at the dining room table playing with Logan, Scott quickly got my attention and told me to look outside. So I looked out the dining room window and there was Scooter on the patio table. I grabbed my camera and took a quick picture...but then realized that the window screen was in the way. I tried to get outside as quickly as possible to take a better picture, but by the time I got there Scooter was on her way down. Now, I know that this would infuriate most dog owners and typically it would upset Scott and I, however Scooter is very special. She has a bladder control problem and every time we get upset with her (even if we look at her the wrong way) she starts yelping and peeing everywhere, so some things just aren't worth getting upset over. I guess she has us pretty well trained.

Posted by Picasa

4 comments:

Ruth said...

Oh Maria. That is so sad about her bladder control issues. :(

Melanni said...

I love your blog! Poor Scooter. I really like your profile picture, it's a very cute picture of both you and Logan(0: I hope his teeth aren't bothering him too much, teething is so hard on babies! (and their parents!)

Natalie said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Natalie said...

Hi Maria, I hope its okay im looking at your blog. I found it from Melannis. Thats to bad about Scooter. You dont think a dog could have those issues but apperantly they do. Logan is so cute, he just makes you smile everytime you see him. :)